BCN Euro Express it's a money transfer service available to all capeverdeans that lives in France and wants to send money to an account in Cape Verde and offers low costs, speed and ease.
How BCN Euro Express France works?
1. The customer goes to any France post office desk (La Banque Postale) and indicates that needs to make a deposit on BCN bank account in La Banque Postale (“Versement d’espèces sur Compte Tiers”, Nº IBAN FR.61.20041.00001.5757432J020.97);
Makes a bank transfer from his account on France post office (La Banque Postale) or in another bank to BCN's account in La Banque Postale (Nº IBAN R.61.20041.00001.5757432J020.97). Transfer can also be made by Internet Banking.
2. The Customer has to indicate his name and adress;
3. The Customer has to indicate the following information to be included as Comments/Information in the "Correspondence" field: Name of the remmitance, his account number on BCN and amount of the remmitance;
4. The Customer does not pay any charges to make the deposit or transfer on/to BCN account on la Banque Postale.
5. The customer receives/saves the printed proof of the deposit (“Récépissé de Dépôt”);
6. In 24 hours tops, the money will be available in the beneficiary account in Cabo Verde, without having to fill forms or frontloading of codes;*
* Will be made 1% deduction of the remmitance amount that corresponds to the transfer charges. If the remmitance sender has done a species deposit in BCN account on France Post Office no expenditure will be charged. The amount of this charge reverts all to France post office. Any changes on this amount stems only and only of the pricing review of La Banque Postale.