Check your Company account and make transactions where and when you want, in a easy, practical and safe way.
- Fill and sign the Registration form;
- Send it to the BCN branch were your account is domiciled;
- Receive the access codes to the service.
Access BCN Online from your PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access.
To reinforce your safety when using BCN Online, is necessary to have, besides an username, a password and a confirmation key, to check your account and confirm transactions.
- Username: Denomination by which you’ll be recognized on BCN Online and once registered, can’t be changed.
- Password: Watchword automatically generated and constituted by numbers and/or letters that allows to access the service. Should contain 6 to 10 characters.
- Confirmation Key: Numeric code of 6 characters, which will be necessary to confirm the operations made on BCN Online. It will be requested the introduction of only 4 characters by transaction.
ALL THE FEATURES THAT YOU NEED TO MANAGE THE DAY-TO-DAY OF YOUR COMPANY
- Integrated position, payment agenda and operations history consultation
Current Accounts, Checks and General Conditions
- Balance, details, NIB and account movement consultation
- Issued checks consultation, check requisition and check deviation communication
- Check image visualization
- General Conditions of Using BCN Online and General conditions concerning the account opening contract
- Balance, details and term deposits movement consultation
- Term deposits constitution, reinforcement, mobilization and parameters change
- Interest rate consultation
Transfers, Foreign currency and Files
- Transfers between BCN accounts, between the company’s accounts and to other banks
- Transfer orders consultation and cancelation
- Consultation of frequent beneficiary
- File sending and reception and files situation consultation
- Currency Exchange consultation and Currency request
- Loan account(s) details, movements made and financial plan consultation
- Apllications for Loan and consultation of the applications made
- Escrow accounts consultation, details and movements made
- Consultation of card(s) associated to the account and movements made with the card(s) consultation
- Cards requisition
Management and Outstandings
Operators management, send and reception of messages, profile operations and outstanding operations consultation