The consumers of electricity, from North to South of the country, BCN's costumers or not, have now in the bank branches, without any associated cost, the collection service of Electra Norte bills.
This service is available in all the BCN branches during the customer service hours:
- From 8 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., from Monday to Friday, on the branches of Plateau, Espargos, Palmarejo, Monte Sossego, Fogo, Ribeira Grande, BCN Private – Achada de Santo António, Santa Cruz, Maio, São Nicolau and Brava;
- From 8 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., from Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the branches of Mindelo – Pont d’agua, Assomada, Terra Branca, Santa Maria and Fazenda.
Paying your Electra bills in BCN is easy and practical!
- Go to a BCN branch taking with you the bill you want to pay;
- Pay the bill in the cashier;
- Receive and save the payment receipt.